Chef Fernanda Alvarez Delicious Cookie Recipe (GF – Vegan)
Fudgy chocolate cookies
1 cup chickpea flour (you can use any gluten free variation)
1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup melted organic coconut oil
1 cup organic coconut sugar
1 flaxseed egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed + 2 tablespoons warm water, let stand for 5 minutes)
1 teaspoon vinegar
¼ cup plant based mylk (almond, cashew, oats, soy, etc)
½ cup extra dark vegan chocolate chips
Pinch kosher salt on top of each cookie
1. Preheat your oven to 375 °.
2. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with a spatula
3. Using your hands, form balls and place on a baking sheet. Add a pinch of sea salt on top of each one.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. The cookies should be soft.
5. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in a rack.